#99

I haven't done a recap of where I am in my 101 in 1,001 list in awhile, and some new developments have taken place. Specifically, I will be able check # 99 off of the list this August when I BECOME A MOMMY! So excited to announce that J and I are expecting a baby! :) :) :)
 
SO, with the move in 9 DAYS (OMG!) and a baby on the way, it is safe to say that I'm not going to achieve all that is on here by November. I'm okay with it because such happy things are on the horizon! I will hold myself to # which is putting money in savings for each item that I don't complete. I may even cut the list off early and make a master to do list of things we need to get done before the little lentil bean arrives- a brain dump if you will.
 
We couldn't be more excited for the blessings on the way! See- I told you things were about to get more interesting 'round here.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, congratulations!!!!!! You will be a wonderful Mom! Yay! :)

    ReplyDelete