Monday...

What a gorgeous, sunny weekend! Temps were in the upper 80's - rare for Cleveland this time of year. We went to dinner here with some friends on Friday to watch the Cavs take on Pistons. On Saturday, J had a "boys day" and took in some Indians baseball and the NFL draft while I enjoyed the afternoon solo in the great outdoors. I walked down to the park, sprawled out on a blanket, soaked up the sun and read a great book, " Eat, Pray, Love" by Elizabeth Gilbert.

Now, it is Monday. It is already 77 degrees and beautiful outside. I drove past Edgewater on the way to work and I think the outdoors are calling my name again. Contemplating taking a half day vaca to get outside and spend some time on my 101 list. Itching to get away from my desk top and it is only April. I think it's going to be a long summer...

No comments:

Post a Comment