Our Wedding

As J and I approach our 6 month anniversary this weekend, I've been thinking about where I was this time last year. Wedding planning consumed SO much of my time last year, and although I miss it in some ways, I rather enjoy going home at night and being able to do absolutely NOTHING. Still, planning such a major event opened up the creative side of me like nothing else has in a long time. I was inspired by a lot of things last year, and want to return the favor to some readers that have been asking for DIY ideas and some of the resources I found. Since this blog is a place for me to share a little bit of myself with those that I've learned from, I feel compelled to post my own wedding recaps complete with oodles of details. So stay tuned if you're interested, and I hope you like what you're about to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment